10 September 2015

Introducing my latest Painters in Residence



I started my Painters in Residence program a year ago as a way to collaborate with like-minded people who are doing wonderful, creative things with my paints and products. You can see more about the Painters in Residence concept in my introductory post.

Over the last year I've had the absolute pleasure of working with Beau Ford, Alex Russell Flint, Janice Issitt, Abigail & Ryan Bell, Karen Donnelly and Agnieszka Krawczyk. Today I am introducing  you to my latest Painters in Residence: Tim Gould and Jelena Pticek.

I'm very much looking forward to sharing their projects with you over the coming weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for more soon!

Tim Gould

Website | Facebook | Instagram




Jelena Pticek



Follow the hashtag #PaintersInResidence on Instagram and Facebook to see projects from Tim and Jelena over the coming weeks, and head to my ‘Painters in Residence’ Pinterest board too.

No comments:

Post a Comment